Friday, January 16, 2009

It's time we meet again!

We've got a really big show! Can you believe it has been 5 years since the last Hourigan Family reunion? As I dust off the planning binder I can feel the excitement welling up inside of me. Oh, sock it to me!

The magical weekend will begin the second week of June. Location yet to be determined. Naturally, the Black Hills is an ideal location and fairly close and convenient for most everyone, and that's my final answer!

Stay tuned to this blog for exciting updates as I establish a plan. I will be sending out "save the date" cards for you to keep on your fridge as a reminder. I will also be organizing committees for all those who are interested in helping again. Big bucks, no whammies, STOP!

Check back often to see how things are progressing and feel free to make any suggestions and/or comments about who, where, what and why. Let's play the Feud!

Finally, the Hourigan Family reunion theme has been determined and throughout this post I left quotes for you. So come on down and name that theme! And, one thing you don't want to hear me say is, "You are the weakest link. Goodbye!"

Name the theme and list the eight quotes and where they came from!

Survey says...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It is a game show theme but I can't list where all the quotes come from as I am horrible with that but here are a few: Price is Righ, Family Fued. :)

Lisa

Bobi Jo said...

I'll throw in a few more...Press Your Luck, Weakest Link, Who Wants to Be a Millionaire!!

Bobi

Kari said...

Good Job! Who can name the last three?

Post a Comment